Writing
Русский блог →Most of these first appeared on LinkedIn. The Russian blog has a different set.

24 September 2026 · 4 min read
2,500 CVs for one role is a problem, not a success
Last week a hiring manager posted one project manager role and got 2,500 CVs. Exciting, right? But I thought about the TA specialist who now has to read all them.
Read →1 Apr 2026
What is talenthunt — and why now?
A visibility platform for job seekers with verified expertise and social proof. Think Product Hunt and Trustpilot combined, but for careers.
4 min readtalenthuntHiring
25 Mar 2026
{Exhausted} Talent manifesto
Dear employers, I can't play your application-fitting game anymore.
1 min readHiringCareer
6 Feb 2026
If AI agents need crypto credentials, why don't people?
a16z recently published an article arguing that AI agents need blockchain infrastructure to function in the real world. The argument is straightforward: as AI gets better at impersonation, we need cryptographic proof…
6 min readIdentityAI
31 Jan 2026
Resume paradox: the most talented people I know would fail your ATS screen
I have a degree in Applied Mathematics (what we used to call Computer Science), yet I didn’t write a single line of code for 30 years.
2 min readHiringCareer
25 Jan 2026
Being right too early = wrong?
Revolut just announced a "revolutionary" feature for 2026. My team built the exact same thing in 2012. Here is the brutal lesson I learned about being 14 years too early.
3 min readPaymentsFintech
18 Jan 2026
Career Plot Twist
Sometimes life makes such strange circles that you don't even understand how beautiful it is until years later.
4 min readCareerNegotiation
12 Jan 2026
The Hiring Volume Problem Nobody's Solving
Companies now process 375 applications per role and conduct 20 interviews to make one hire. High volume made hiring teams pickier, thinking they can find perfect candidates. Instead, time-to-hire increased 28% and bad…
5 min readHiringReferrals
3 Sept 2025
Why You Shouldn't Be Recommended!
Recently, a LinkedIn influencer and a career coach from the Russian-speaking community made a post, "Why You Should Be Recommended.", explaining why you should seek job referrals, even from strangers on platforms like…
3 min readHiringReferrals
13 Apr 2025
"[Deep]fake candidate awareness day": protect your hiring process
Rob Leslie's recent hiring story reads like a sci-fi thriller—but it's all too real. During final interviews with promising candidates, he discovered they weren't even real people. Instead, they were sophisticated…
3 min readHiringIdentity
25 Jul 2024
Story about payments
I would like to tell you a story about what happened to me yesterday.
2 min readPaymentsCrypto